Toilet/ sink

Herbenny

We need to replace our bathroom sink toilet and shower tray … We have managed to patch things up for now with silicone. My question is can I buy a white paint to spray on shower tray and toilet lid as it’s gone discoloured with sun damage.
Thank you

Hoping by patching it up for now I can just make it look a bit better until I can afford to get the whole lot ripped out

Apparently, peroxide gel used for 'peroxide blonde' hair can restore white plastic. I've never done this, but here's a YouTube that might help:

It’s not going to be cheap you can get it done by Speedcote they did mine guarantee for 15 years but cost just shy of £500 or you can go see Anton at
A W bumpers and panels
The marina
Canvey Island
He will make a new shower tray and sink but neither are going to be cheap

It’s not going to be cheap you can get it done by Speedcote they did mine guarantee for 15 years but cost just shy of £500 or you can go see Anton at
A W bumpers and panels
The marina
Canvey Island
I remember when you got this done Annie 🙂
I know it won’t be cheap these things never are.

will give them a call but to get an idea but I will make sure I’m sitting down first 😆

A W bumpers and panels
The marina
Canvey Island
We had a shower tray, sink and a few panels replaced by Anton, he did a lovely job but it was £1000 which included fitting, it is a big job

That stuff I linked to worked great on my shower tray.

I went with great as a contrast as you will never get a match.

CI%20141%20Shower%20tray%20after%20my%20%20repair%202015-10-07%2011.24.33.jpg

Using silicone is a big mistake, it doesn’t stick well and nothing sticks to it. Your better off with a pu mastic. Many paint finishes will bond to it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back