tomates carvery

rugbyken

here i am suffering in 24degrees and they made me eat roast lamb lol seriously lovely sunday roast on the beach at praia de tomates , jan did the roast lamb linda the roast veg and joy the potatoes gorgeous , stewed oranges & cream for desert this roughing it is hard work lol

EEA8750E-96F3-4FB3-BE62-D54021A13D00.jpegD01BB013-9115-4975-9258-22AEF60F85EA.jpeg

Now, now, Ken.

Don't give those poor souls back home the idea that we're all living in luxury, out here.... Don't encourage them to up sticks and join us.

There's too many Motorhomes down here all ready..
And it's uncomfortably hot, isn't it?
The ice in my G&T melts too quickly.

It was a delicious Sunday roast - just one minor correction though ...... it was homemade boozy oranges with homemade creme caramel!!

Watch out.
There's a report on P4N from a Brit , Wildcamping between you and Albufeira.. He woke up to find someone slashing his tyres.. 4 other vans were done, too.
Are you parked near the beach, or among the trees ?

where we are parked is simply perfect there is a car park at the front then an overflow park which is private land there were 54 in here last night and another dozen on a higher level among the trees ,after 5 days we have moved on to amercoa de pera for shopping and services but whilst having a beer we talked of returning instead!

766A0559-DE8E-4927-B588-2197082E44F2.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back