Towbar required?

Weebairdy

Can anyone recommend/advise where I can get a Towbar fitted on my Swift lifestyle 2008 motorhome around central Scotland area or beyond ? Regards A.

Can anyone recommend/advise where I can get a Towbar fitted on my Swift lifestyle 2008 motorhome around central Scotland area or beyond ? Regards A.
Watsons Caravans in Kinglassie, Fife. Tel: 01592 882239. The business was passed from father to sons during the pandemic so give them a call first because they have made a fair few changes to the range of services they offer and the operation of the workshop etc

Steve

Thanks that was the one I had in mind when posting . Hope Oban and soraba Rd still doing well 👍🏻

mike parkinson motorhome towbars lytham st anns nr blackpool best and cheapest around fits for a lot of the motorhome dealers guaranteed satisfaction . 01772685949.

Armitage Trailers and Tow bars
Unit 11 FerryBridge Business Park
Fishergate
Ferrybridge
WF11 8NA
01977 607155/7

we've used these guys before, would recommend

mike parkinson motorhome towbars lytham st anns nr blackpool best and cheapest around fits for a lot of the motorhome dealers guaranteed satisfaction . 01772685949.
I've also used Mike for current and previous motorhome towbar...latest is fitted to my Knaus Sky TI he actually makes them to suit the existing chassis. Cost approx £450 fitted and half a day in the workshop with 9pin electrics included.
Nice guy...and very nice job on both vans. 👌

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back