Truma Trauma ( Copied from WC )

Winks

We’re out for a week or so in Scotland and returning to Carlisle for Friday and our heating has gone fruppney bits up. The water is heating as normal but the heating attempts to start up then drops out within about twenty seconds. For tonight we are at Moffat and have asked about a mobile repair man but the only one suggested has not responded to voicemail or text.

Anyone know of a trusted person I could ask to have a butchers? We are heading up towards Dundee but can take a wee diversion.

Cheers

H

We’re out for a week or so in Scotland and returning to Carlisle for Friday and our heating has gone fruppney bits up. The water is heating as normal but the heating attempts to start up then drops out within about twenty seconds. For tonight we are at Moffat and have asked about a mobile repair man but the only one suggested has not responded to voicemail or text.

Anyone know of a trusted person I could ask to have a butchers? We are heading up towards Dundee but can take a wee diversion.

Cheers

H
Harold what about giving the Truma UK a tinkle in the morning, it might be something they can help with.There is a contact number on their website, cheers

That is a good shout young fella mi’lad.

I’ve got it running by calling for combination hot water then dropping back to heating only. Going to wing it for tomorrow and see how it goes.

Cheers

H

That is a good shout young fella mi’lad.

I’ve got it running by calling for combination hot water then dropping back to heating only. Going to wing it for tomorrow and see how it goes.

Cheers

H
Well done old chap😂👍

If going near Dunfermline,I have used Gem Caravans Ltd,I think he is a Truma agent,small business,very helpful and knowledgeable Phone 07803922945 ,Main street Crossfire Dunfermline KY12 8QL,a bit difficult to find as in industrial estate,hope this helps

If going near Dunfermline,I have used Gem Caravans Ltd,I think he is a Truma agent,small business,very helpful and knowledgeable Phone 07803922945 ,Main street Crossfire Dunfermline KY12 8QL,a bit difficult to find as in industrial estate,hope this helps

Thank you for that. Between information from folk on WC and trial and error I worked out it was a low voltage level control on the unit which can be cheated by running the engine for a while. Just gets the voltage above the limit then it runs on for ages. Lesson learned when out in low temperatures.

Cheers

H

Cheers

H
I had the same problem and it turned out to be the regulator it was starting to get blocked with an oily like residue fited a new one plus a truma filter never had any problems since

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back