Turbo fan

Exwindsurfer

Well a nice little job for tomorrow removing old fan and replacing it with the new turbo fan just in time for this weather.4F06B83B-4C24-48E7-9C3D-126A23FA60AF.jpeg

I don't want to upset you, but after long term UV exposure the Fiamma plastic starts to break down. It might be wise to paint it with some plastic primer and then a colour of your choice. I first noticed it on my water filling point.

I don't want to upset you, but after long term UV exposure the Fiamma plastic starts to break down. It might be wise to paint it with some plastic primer and then a colour of your choice. I first noticed it on my water filling point.
Cheers for that

Well a nice little job for tomorrow removing old fan and replacing it with the new turbo fan just in time for this weather.View attachment 60370
Jeff is there any way to direct the airflow or is it straight up or down. As you have a fan already would you recommend them not as a replacement for AC but just for a nice cool air flow when it’s hot especially when sleeping?

It’ blows it in and out Eric there is a thermostat so that you can set the temperature + you can adjust the speed of the fan .Its more for cool air mind you you wouldn’t want to try sleep when it’s running flat out but I am well pleased with it .

Mind you I’ve had two fiamma roof vents on for over 8 years and not had a problem with them .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back