Two nice Aceholes

kenspain

Free Member

My boy is on holiday this week and ask me to go fishing with him so we went down to the beach near Alicante there was a few motorhomes parked there being 6am we went in the corner where the motorhomes cant get not to wake any one up, when we left at 12 there was two English reg van just leaving they left behind 3 black bags of rubbish so I pulled in front of them and stopped got out of the car and politely said to them, I think you left something behind mate then the other driver got out his van, and said what are you a police man I said no just someone who is fed up when these signs keep getting put up stopping me and friends parking our motorhomes here because of all the rubbish that is left here, and us motorhomes get the blame most of the time, So he said what you going to do about it call the police. I don't have to call them there is one in my car then he started laughing so I call my boy over he showed them his I.D then they went back pick the bags up and drove out giving me the one finger salute. So please take any rubbish with you there are plenty of bins about to put it in.

What's wrong with these people, it not as if it's difficult to get rid of rubbish in Spain.
It's a shame that your son couldn't give him a fine, it would have been out of order.
Well done for pointing out the errors at his ways.

If people bring stuff with them then why can't they take it back with them? Never will be able to understand the idiocy of it.

Well done...Cannot understand the mentality of some people! Should take photo of number plates and shame them!

Well done Ken

If people bring stuff with them then why can't they take it back with them? Never will be able to understand the idiocy of it.

I have the same problem with joggers and cyclists on a footpath we walk on, they can carry a full bottle of water, energy drink or crisps but once it is empty they class it as extra weight and throw it in the hedge

I only notice them when I am throwing my doggy bag to hang on the branches :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Follow the joggers and cyclist home and put your doggy bag in the letter box. or better still but the doggy bag them put it into another bag light it and then bang on the door and walk away the fist thing they will do is try to stamp the burning bag out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well done ken, what is up with these people, as already mentioned there are plenty of bins in Spain

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back