Tyre pressure pumps

• Thread starter Deleted member 5034
  • Start date

Deleted member 5034

Hi, can anyone recommend a good reliable tyre press pump suitable for my motorhome. I prefer to check my tyres at home rather than go to a garage and fiddle with their machines, when they work. Cheers Keith

How about a cheap compressor from somewhere. Try Aldi online, my Aldi compressor cost 75quid around 10 yrs ago including a collection of various air tools & is still going strong.

How about a cheap compressor from somewhere. Try Aldi online, my Aldi compressor cost 75quid around 10 yrs ago including a collection of various air tools & is still going strong.
Thank you for the information, I’ll check it out. Keith

I am also looking for a suitable 12 volt tyre inflater for my motorhome that can comfortably achieve 65PSI.
I have a RAC610 that is okay for car tyres but really struggles to get above above 50PSI. The RAC900 looks okay but there are also several variations of the slightly more powerful and cheaper T-Max. Has anyone used these at all?
The more powerful tyre inflaters connect direct to the battery due to the higher current draw, rather than the lesser ones which just plug into the cigarette lighter socket.

I am also looking for a suitable 12 volt tyre inflater for my motorhome that can comfortably achieve 65PSI.
I have a RAC610 that is okay for car tyres but really struggles to get above above 50PSI. The RAC900 looks okay but there are also several variations of the slightly more powerful and cheaper T-Max. Has anyone used these at all?
The more powerful tyre inflaters connect direct to the battery due to the higher current draw, rather than the lesser ones which just plug into the cigarette lighter socket.
MISTERICEMAN I believe has a Tmax mini compressor and as far as I can remember does recommend them, drop him a pm for more info.

Yup Tmax..... Not cheap BUT very solid and reliable...

I picked mine up second hand (but never used) for £40.

Handles the landrover tyres and motorhome etc without breaking sweat.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back