Unignore

Rec

How to I reverse an ignore ....somehow have managed to ignore a person and can't work out how I did it or how to stop it!

Hi Ruth,
If you click on the first icon on the green toolbar at the top of the page, you will get a drop down box.At the bottom right it says ignoring . You should be able to amend your preferences there,

Click on your username, and then click on "ignoring"
Opens a new page where you can unignore.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rec
How to I reverse an ignore ....somehow have managed to ignore a person and can't work out how I did it or how to stop it!

The methods above work. It’s very easy to accidentally ignore someone. If you click near their avatar the option to ignore is there. An accidental click in slightly the wrong place and they are ignored. Just checked my ignore list and found that I had accidentally ignored someone. I thought he’d been very quiet recently ?

The methods above work. It’s very easy to accidentally ignore someone. If you click near their avatar the option to ignore is there. An accidental click in slightly the wrong place and they are ignored. Just checked my ignore list and found that I had accidentally ignored someone. I thought he’d been very quiet recently ?

That is what happened to me, I think! Have unignored him now...not you, Annie!!

I Thought Uni gnore was a relative of Uni corn or was it Uni lateral
Uni form
Uni versity
Uni ted

Thanks to Rec for the original post. I have discovered that I too had ignored someone totally accidentally. Sorted now. Might be worth others checking too, unless of course you have accidentally ignored me and can’t see this post!!

Davy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back