Up to date re batterys

Carrotts

Hi all. Well back again about batterys, hopefully now sorted, Had an item for sale on eBay. Person wanted to view , After viewing he saw mhome said it was nice. I said will be when it's sorted. Guess what. He is a auto electrical diagnostics man. He went to his car came back with handheld scanner thing. Did veh batt. Les batts on load off load this that, turns out veh batt needs replacing. Les batt one duff the other not holding charge when being used. One is draining the other. So three new batts So far seems to be all ok. I said what do I owe him. He said knock a tenner of the item. So really happy result. A thank you to all off you who advised. (Kicking myself for being slow on the gasit £275. Aaarrrrgggghhh). Again thanks. Northumbria and wales 2 weeks begin march so will find out then. Ps. He said all charging systems ok ,,

Nice one ☝️Wasn’t difficult was it. All it needed was a passing expert. Happens every day, although never to me.?
I have to depend on people like Nabs, Clearly I always be disadvantaged

Electric have always been trouble for folk to understand,my first encounters were with old brit bikes where Mr twiddle and his mates had been in there,not every one can learn every thing but some never learn any thing.

Nice one ☝️Wasn’t difficult was it. All it needed was a passing expert. Happens every day, although never to me.?
I have to depend on people like Nabs, Clearly I always be disadvantaged
Me too, but I have learned that when you get to a meet you just open the bonnet and, with hands in pockets, stand looking under it. I guarantee that within a very short time every type of expert (bloke that is) will join you, and such is the wealth of knowledge within our little community that almost any problem will be advised on, or even (as once in our case) sorted for you

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back