[UPDATED 7TH MAY 20:30] Motorhomer Rallies - Please read!

Admin

Administator

CURRENT UPDATE DATE 7th MAY 20:30

Hello,

At the moment there is a great deal of uncertainty around public gatherings and coronavirus. This message contains the latest information that we have. Please look at the date at the top of this message to see when it was last updated.

As we now have had advice from the government that we should not hold unnecessary gatherings or undertake unnecessary travel we have cancelled the following rallies:

CANCELLED RALLIES:

Lochore country meadows - 26th - 30th March
Whitwell and Reepham station - 2nd - 7th April

Dereham Blues Festival - 8th - 12th July
Motorhomer Annual Rally 2020 - 21st - 28th May
Orkney Adventure -18th - 23rd June
The green frog( May)

POSTPONED RALLIES:

Hereford May Bank Holiday - postponed until a later not yet set date

OTHER RALLIES:

The rally organisers and I will be assessing each rally 14 days before the rally is due to start. This is because at the moment no one is sure how long these measures will need to be in place. I will contact each person on the list for rallies to let them know the outcome.

New Forest - will be assessed on 16th July
Hereford Summer bank holiday - will be assessed on 13th August

Key Points:

• If the rallies are cancelled then you will receive a full refund.
  • If you at not happy to attend a rally then you will be able to cancel and receive a full refund

Should you have any questions please send me a message and I will do my best to answer them.

Phil

Last edited:
It is interesting how these things spread. I was surprised and glad that such a small number of people came down with the Hereford Flu. That was a nasty experience.

Thanks, that saves all the questions and uncertainty. You have said you assess 14 days before but the dates you have listed are only 7 days before?

Thanks for the update Phil and for taking the responsibility to ensure that all forum members are informed on the situation and advising on what actions we should take. Please take care of yourself and your family.

Thanks for the clarity there Phil, it’s going to answer a lost of questions, before they get asked.
As you probably know, we didn’t get away on our grand day out, so are hiding in St David’s at the mo’
Not much fun here though, no one to talk to, everyone too scared to interact with one another. Let’s hope a vaccine appears over the horizon, before too long!

Thanks for this information Phil, I was wondering. We will, no doubt, be a different country once this has passed over. I am wondering if a travel ban is to be imposed so we may not be able to go on self isolated travel - I will miss this. I am trying to follow all the rules despite my somewhat rebellious nature!
Stay well, Phil and family,
Peter

Thanks Phil for all the updates. Certainly this will be a very uncertain year.
Be positive.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back