Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports And Social Club
Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Great weekend away thanks to Jeff and Lorraine for all there hard work and for accommodating hop along so she was near the clubhouse, can't be easy running these meets also thanks to Gordon for the raffle, I enjoyed my celebration chocolates I won. Also thanks to Derek for sorting the electric out. Great event and fabulous weather.

What a fantastic few days we have had, all I have heard is joy and laughter every day. BIG thanks to all who donated items and all who purchased tickets for the raffle, we raised a whopping £250 for the dog's trust, what a great result, also thank you to Gordon (The Laird) who put the raffle together and made it the success that it was. Thanks also Trotter (Derek) for parking the vans and looking after the EHU bookings, and not forgetting the KEEFY G karaoke experience on the Friday evening, what a great laugh. thanks Keith and also for helping me with the quiz on Sunday evening (y). Saturday evening was superb, and it was great to see the dance floor filled for most of the evening. All in all THANK YOU EVERYONE who attended and help make this meet the success that it was.

Just a quick update on the opening of the new club and the demolition of the old one. There has been another set back with the planning application and funding of the new club and this has resulted in the start of the new building being put on hold for quite a few months, therefore I have booked another two dates at Goosnargh for next year, and it is very likely that we will still be using the old clubhouse for both of these meets. Happy days and I will post the Rallies very soon

Just a quick update on the opening of the new club and the demolition of the old one. There has been another set back with the planning application and funding of the new club and this has resulted in the start of the new building being put on hold for quite a few months, therefore I have booked another two dates at Goosnargh for next year, and it is very likely that we will still be using the old clubhouse for both of these meets. Happy days and I will post the Rallies very soon

Thank you Jeff, Lorraine and everyone who attended for making this another fantastic meet, can't wait for New Year at Hollingworth Lakes 🥂
It was great to see so many new members, I hope we made them feel welcome (y)

Regards,
Del & Diane

What a fabulous weekend!
Home now after a six hour drive, so many thanks to Jeff and Lorraine and the legend who is the parking guru Del.
On the entertainment side, many thanks to Keith and Gordon who made sure we were all kept smiling and on the ball.
Even the weather chose to be kind to us, what more could anybody want!
Big thanks also to Frankie and all the Social Club staff, who always manage to cope so admirably with us, and keep smiling, all the time. Such good news about the demolition being delayed, glad to hear it!
Thank you all for an extremely enjoyable Meet, can’t wait ‘til New Year.
See you all again soon!

What a fantastic few days we have had, all I have heard is joy and laughter every day. BIG thanks to all who donated items and all who purchased tickets for the raffle, we raised a whopping £250 for the dog's trust, what a great result, also thank you to Gordon (The Laird) who put the raffle together and made it the success that it was. Thanks also Trotter (Derek) for parking the vans and looking after the EHU bookings, and not forgetting the KEEFY G karaoke experience on the Friday evening, what a great laugh. thanks Keith and also for helping me with the quiz on Sunday evening (y). Saturday evening was superb, and it was great to see the dance floor filled for most of the evening. All in all THANK YOU EVERYONE who attended and help make this meet the success that it was.
Many thanks to Jeff and Lorraine for organising this very successful event and thanks to Keith and Annie for the Keefy G karaoke experience 🎤 🎤. Also Gordon (The Laird) for the raffle ticket sales and not forgetting the Parking and Hook up guru Derek (Trotter).
We had a great time and great walks 🚶‍♀️ and can't wait to see you all again at the New Year meet at Hollingworth Lake.

Reg and Val

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back