Upholstery magicians

Iandsm

I have an Autosleeper camper the driver and passenger seats of which were upholstered partly in fabric and partly in grey fake leather vinyl. The vinyl was starting to crack and wear on the seat bases probably through the effects of strong sunlight through the windscreen and some remedial action was required. So I contacted the company who produced the original seat coverings to Autosleeper specifications, Relux Furnishings by Premier Furnishings (See their Facebook page) 01159316940. The result was that I went to the workshops by where I was met by Faith, the Relux manager who showed me their huge stock of fabrics. I settled on a very nice Italian leather which we both thought was quite near to the original vinyl colour. During the course of the next day both front seats were removed, the original covers removed and deconstructed and then the leather used to replace the old vinyl, the seats were then re fitted to my camper and I was on my way home mid afternoon. To say I am delighted with the service and the quality of the work and end result is an understatement. Everything was straightforward and since I had arrived the previous day I stayed on their secure parking area overnight with electric hookup. Faith gave me a tour of the various workstations in the workshop which was an interesting insight as to what it takes to produce this high quality work. Relux are not limited to Autosleeper of course, they company number of motorhome/camper manufacturers and converters so whatever make you happen to own, if you need upholstery of the highest quality contact Faith Relux.

Image 3.jpg

Back