Upholstery

There is a place in Stockport I often see recommended but can’t recall name. I believe you can stay while they do it as well

There is a place in Stockport I often see recommended but can’t recall name. I believe you can stay while they do it as well
I wanted the front seats recovered. Went to see the company in Stockport one lunchtime, when all the staff were at lunch. We spoke to the MD. He was very friendly and helpful, looked at the seats we have, gave a good price for the job, but didn't have the colour in stock that we wanted. He asked us to contact him in a couple of weeks, by when it would have arrived.
Two weeks later, we tried repeatedly to get in touch, and carried in trying for a few weeks.
His bloody secretary would not let mere customers speak to the boss.
In the end we bought "fit it yourself" covers elsewhere.
Good luck with dealing with that company!

I wanted the front seats recovered. Went to see the company in Stockport one lunchtime, when all the staff were at lunch. We spoke to the MD. He was very friendly and helpful, looked at the seats we have, gave a good price for the job, but didn't have the colour in stock that we wanted. He asked us to contact him in a couple of weeks, by when it would have arrived.
Two weeks later, we tried repeatedly to get in touch, and carried in trying for a few weeks.
His bloody secretary would not let mere customers speak to the boss.
In the end we bought "fit it yourself" covers elsewhere.
Good luck with dealing with that company!
Will keep that in mind..Thanks

I don't know of, nor can I recommend, any supplier in Devon. However, Google knows a large number. "reupholstery" and "Devon" are good keywords, and consider "yacht" or "caravan" if "motorhome" doesn't yield many results. There is even one place in Exeter that is happy for you to buy and supply the fabric and they will just do the work.

I don't know of, nor can I recommend, any supplier in Devon. However, Google knows a large number. "reupholstery" and "Devon" are good keywords, and consider "yacht" or "caravan" if "motorhome" doesn't yield many results. There is even one place in Exeter that is happy for you to buy and supply the fabric and they will just do the work.
First port of call was google...just thought that other people might have had this type of work done on their motorhomes and could make recommendations.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back