Useful apps for Europe

I suppose I will have to start thinking about filling up my lpg soon, must be about 4 months is it Del?
Good point, unusual for you. Can’t see me fitting a diesel though.
Missing you already ?

I heard he typed all the Chinese writing in and a few hours later he had a knock on the door, he had ordered two number 17's, three number 54's and a side helping of 62's :p:p:p:p:p
And a bottle of rice wine. Had number 2’s all the next day ?

Gonna have to check on YouTube how to fill it ha ha
Sorry mate, I thought you knew how to fill it. After all you’ve had the van for some time now. I’ll take this step by step.
1 Take the van keys from wherever you usually keep them.
2 Drive carefully to a garage,supermarket or other purveyor of petroleum products.
3 Fill the van in the usual manner. Help maybe available if you’re unsure. Remember, diesel only.
4 The magic fairy in the heater has taken enough fuel to run your heater. Clever init.
Now you take it easy now. You pensioners have to remember there’s no shame in checking if you’re not sure. Always be careful.

It’s a good job I don’t listen to you Del, just imaging trying to make a brew when the Gaslow has been filled with diesel grrrrr :)

We use the above apps we now prefer MyXPatVpn it’s cheaper than Nord. We also use the timeline on google maps as often forget where we where in the past. Also by joining the Libary I have Press Reader ( papers and magazines) for free and a ebook reader and audio book player run by the Libary for free.

We use the above apps we now prefer MyXPatVpn it’s cheaper than Nord. We also use the timeline on google maps as often forget where we where in the past. Also by joining the Libary I have Press Reader ( papers and magazines) for free and a ebook reader and audio book player run by the Libary for free.
Will have to revisit our library, I used to take out audiobooks on dvd, they didn’t have online options then but it must be getting on for 10 years ago. Will see if they have turned tech :)

I've found that Google Timeline seems to miss out a lot for some reason. But I'm not that bothered as I generally try to take photos of everywhere I go anyway.

FWIW I bought one of NordVPN's 3-year deals (IIRC it was $99 (£70) for 3 years).

As there is an app for everything now, I’ll let someone point me in the direction of an app for launderettes. Especially Spain and Portugal. I thank you!

As there is an app for everything now, I’ll let someone point me in the direction of an app for launderettes. Especially Spain and Portugal. I thank you!
I haven't seen an app for it Del but we see them outside supermarkets all the time in France, in Germany we type 'launderettes' in to the search bar on our Tomtom and find loads of them local to us
it

Fill lpg is mostly for the UK and the android version is no longer supported

"
FillLPG for Android is dead .. long live FillLPG for Android
DECEMBER 21, 2018 DAVE DEVELOPMENT
TLDR; The FillLPG for Android app has reached end of life and no further development or maintenance will be undertaken. It will remain in the Play Store for as long as the third-party FillLPG "​

joy & i both arrived in santa pola yesterday before we left simat 100 miles away checked with fuelflash . eu for diesel prices here same garage had diesel at €1:06 litre lpg €0:59 first fill since in spain last november 24litres i have used heating extensively and was sweating on running out still had 20ltrs lol

Fill lpg is mostly for the UK and the android version is no longer supported

"
FillLPG for Android is dead .. long live FillLPG for Android
DECEMBER 21, 2018 DAVE DEVELOPMENT
TLDR; The FillLPG for Android app has reached end of life and no further development or maintenance will be undertaken. It will remain in the Play Store for as long as the third-party FillLPG "​

That's rather disappointing - I find it extremely useful and indeed updated a station's LPG price only last night!

Has anyone any recommendations for a replacement app, or apps, that cover the UK, France, Spain etc? (the basic European countries). Doesn't have to be the same app for all countries - I know of a Spain specific app which isn't too bad: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hmv.aoglp20&rdid=com.hmv.aoglp20.

There's also https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.mylpg.android, which I found in my list of previously installed apps and I suppose I'll try again.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back