Van domestic water pump.

Deleted member 144

The water pump in our van has been getting less flow lately and when turning off a tap runs on for a couple of seconds re pressurising the system. So I decided to remove it today and investigate the problem finding the pump was easier than I expected, it was under the base of a kitchen unit and quite accesable easy to remove too. it haan inbuilt filter which was clean so not that I just think that the pump is worn out as the van is 14 years old now and the pump is original and our recent trip of 5 months was the final straw, it is a fiamma pump and searching E Bay I was able to source a identical pump, I ordered it this afternoon £85 ouch and have just had a message saying it has been dispatched and I will get it Monday so that is good, so I will have another job to do whilst we self isolate, after 5 months away we have plenty of jobs to be done, we are spring cleaning a room a day and so far redecorating has not reared its ugly head hee hee. Hope you all keeping busy and staying safe.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back