Van Size for Rallies

My vans 9 metres that’s 29 ft in old money I’ve been to loads of meets and it’s never been a problem if the space is tight the rally organisers will get you sorted somehow there a good bunch Reilly aprt from that Laird one you’ll have to bribe him with food.

My vans 9 metres that’s 29 ft in old money I’ve been to loads of meets and it’s never been a problem if the space is tight the rally organisers will get you sorted somehow there a good bunch Reilly aprt from that Laird one you’ll have to bribe him with food.
That's really helpful as same length as the one I may get....Many thanks @Wully :)

I just read your post, sorry for the delay, I'm in the middle of decorating.
As Wully has said the size of your new van shouldn't pose a problem at Rallies but it may be prudent to let the rally organiser know when you book a place, just in case.

Obviously once you have been to a few rallies we will get to know you and visa versa, just like Wully, everyone knows the size of his van and accommodate him.

Cmon Wully - you have jist never tried tae bribe him wae drink - jist in case !!!!

The only one I have got in the pipeline is the Northern new year rally , and that will be fine for a van of that size

• Thank You
Reactions: RAW
I just read your post, sorry for the delay, I'm in the middle of decorating.
As Wully has said the size of your new van shouldn't pose a problem at Rallies but it may be prudent to let the rally organiser know when you book a place, just in case.

Obviously once you have been to a few rallies we will get to know you and visa versa, just like Wully, everyone knows the size of his van and accommodate him.
Yeah wully gets preferential treatment !( PUT HIM TWO FIELDS AWAY1575733708583.png

I have not been in the position myself, but I would think something of slightly greater concern than dimensions could be the weight on the bigger trucks? worth having suitable waffle boards or whatever they are called and a good towrope - hopefully never to be used but a good precaution

As Wildebus sayes the only problem might be weight ln some of the green field sites we use. We have all size units in mind when we arrange sites.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back