Various bits

Caz

Been given a load of boxes of caravanning/motorhoming stuff to sell for one of my old ladies. Sadly her husband died and she's confined to a wheelchair so had to sell caravan. If anyone wants any of it I can bring to Orkney. So far I have identified the following which may be useful to motorhomers/campervanners:

Blue Diamond Rock pegs pack of 20 in box £7.50

Blue Diamond screw in rock pegs x 20 with the bit to go on the drill (look unused) in box £10

Blue Diamond blue stuff for the loo 5 litre bottle formaldehyde free £5

EHU cable only used a couple of times and cost her about £20 she says £12.50

Duck Tape - unopened - black 50mm x 25m £3

120 piece rubber washers pack unopened £1

Ratchet tie down drop forged heat treated, vinyl coated S hooks, automatic quick release unopened £1

Blue EHU socket to 13amp plug adaptor lead £4

Red crimp connectors unopened pack of 50 £1

Been given a load of boxes of caravanning/motorhoming stuff to sell for one of my old ladies. Sadly her husband died and she's confined to a wheelchair so had to sell caravan. If anyone wants any of it I can bring to Orkney. So far I have identified the following which may be useful to motorhomers/campervanners:

Blue Diamond Rock pegs pack of 20 in box £7.50

Blue Diamond screw in rock pegs x 20 with the bit to go on the drill (look unused) in box £10

Blue Diamond blue stuff for the loo 5 litre bottle formaldehyde free £5

EHU cable only used a couple of times and cost her about £20 she says £12.50

Duck Tape - unopened - black 50mm x 25m £3

120 piece rubber washers pack unopened £1

Ratchet tie down drop forged heat treated, vinyl coated S hooks, automatic quick release unopened £1

Blue EHU socket to 13amp plug adaptor lead £4

Red crimp connectors unopened pack of 50 £1
Do you still have the rachet strap ?
Are you in Burton Bradstock ?

If you still have them in Hereford I will buy them from you then thank you Bruce lE roadroamer

Can I have the Blue Diamond pegs please.
See you at Hereford

Back