Visiting Portugal?.

Topmast

If you are planning a trip to Portugal in the coming weeks rather than head straight down to the Algarve May I suggest spending a little time in the central region , there are some fascinating villages to explore and lots of camping spots but the reason I ask is to support the little cafe/restaurants as after lockdown a lot of them are in serious financial trouble and a little help from holiday makers could just save some of them.Unlike the U.K. they didn’t get much financial help and are really struggling.

The coasts are already filling with local, Spanish and other E.U. vans.
The youth in Albufiera don't bother with any precautions about Covid.
Why would anyone want to spend the hottest and busiest time of the year , Risking infection, there?
North of Busy, Porto, especially Inland is much better .
Ditto north of Salamanca, in Spain.
Check out Coria..

This is a very useful website..
Worth following.

information@diarionline.pt

P
fzImuTNOdwG--rYgBLmivYt5W4ByKBMI5zrAdK5qUNUzTRmEURJN0luIVaYgyvGbb7lJhNp0JG-IQWcSleQJcKFMDeA6lEKbJewRfOoHq6kxNMnIO_rMISJl63K6NAJ0iMaXq0FrE__DynTRu8Iw2W5gdI7_i3OuroabJXQWzWN9nCudg_t1PYxY_BwKEVk=s0-d-e1-ft

Jornal diariOnline / Região Sul
nynQ2flAsBB2agg4dglrKRSgvZ5REzNrYCLZ_8DA-p5FxL767GXpuGDkamST5HYATyYy7bR-D5XIr39SFPmeYsP3h_qa=s0-d-e1-ft
nynQ2flAsBB2agg4dglrKRSgvZ5REzNrYCLZ_8DA-p5FxL767GXpuGDkamST5HYATyYy7bR-D5XIr39SFPmeYsP3h_qa=s0-d-e1-ft
Entrega oficial dos equipamentos
Covid-19: GNR levanta autos de contraordenação a dezenas de pessoas e estabelecimentos de Albufeira
A GNR foi chamada na noite de domingo para dispersar centenas de pessoas de várias nacionalidades que estavam concentradas na via pública e a consumirem bebidas alcoólicas na Rua da Oura - conhecida como a rua dos bares de Albufeira ...​
LER MAIS

Banner promocional - Publicidade

Autoridades intervêm (imagem SIC)
Multidão de jovens sem máscara ou distanciamento social enche ruas de Albufeira – SIC
Na noite passada, foi necessária a intervenção da GNR para dispersar cerca de 2400 jovens holandeses dos bares da Oura, em Albufeira. Numa fase inicial, as autoridades tentaram uma abordagem pedagógica, mas houve momentos de tensão entre...​
LER MAIS

Covid-19: Governo está a preparar um programa específico de apoio ao Algarve
O ministro da Economia disse hoje que o Governo está a preparar um programa específico de apoio à região do Algarve, que está a sofrer as consequências da quebra do turismo, devido à pandemia de covid-19, relata a agência Lusa...​
LER MAIS

Covid-19: Algarve sem novos casos de infeção
De acordo com o boletim diário da direção Geral de saúde (DGS), a região algarvia não registou novos casos de infeção por covid-19 nas últimas 24 horas. O número de infetados desde o início da pandemia, por convid-19 no Algarve, mantém-se em 663...​
LER MAIS

Assinatura

Facebook Twitter Linkedin Instagram Rss Youtube
Jornal diariOnline Região Sul

https://regiao-sul.pt
Informação gratuita !​

Você recebe esta newsletter gratuitamente porque o seu endereço de e-mail está na nossa base de dados!
Se deseja cancelar assinatura clike aqui

I tried using the link you kindly provided, but sadly, it took me to an email link for information.

I've googled, and the hyperlink to the website is:

Does the website have an English language version please?

we left last september for 8 weeks intending to drive down to atlanjento & the algarve spent so long exploring the border region that we had to rush our villa viewing that was the purpose of our visit ,

I tried using the link you kindly provided, but sadly, it took me to an email link for information.

Does the website have an English language version please?
Use Google translate , great.

Does the website have an English language version please..

If there's not a link onsite, to translate, maybe you could Google translate it... Anything more technical, is way above my pay grade.
Sorry.

I'm afraid there's no obvious clickable link to an automatic WebPage translation, as on some other European websites.

I use google translate fairly regularly - Trouble is, some of the translations are as poor as the original, and it feels like transliteration. :eek:

Thanks anyway! (y)

I'm afraid there's no obvious clickable link to an automatic WebPage translation, as on some other European websites.

I use google translate fairly regularly - Trouble is, some of the translations are as poor as the original, and it feels like transliteration. :eek:

Thanks anyway! (y)
My laptop automatically goes to Google translate for Portuguese. French .Spanish and German if the text is in those languages , I do not remember how I set it up but there is definitely a way to do it .

My laptop automatically goes to Google translate for Portuguese. French .Spanish and German if the text is in those languages , I do not remember how I set it up but there is definitely a way to do it .
That is automatic if using a Windows based laptop and Chrome or Bing (others also available) as browser, for Apple users that will not be so easy.
My wife has an ipad, I'd happily put it in the bin for the problems it causes, I usually end up getting what she wants on my Windows laptop for her to see.

Many thanks for the idea of automatic translation Trigger and eurajohn.

I left Windows many years ago in favour of Apple. My current box operates really well, but I still refuse to use their their Photo system in favour of a hierarchical DOS structure because I can find any photo ever taken in a matter of seconds.

I'll have a play when I've a free moment and see if my box can be set up to auto-translate.

If you are planning a trip to Portugal in the coming weeks rather than head straight down to the Algarve May I suggest spending a little time in the central region , there are some fascinating villages to explore and lots of camping spots but the reason I ask is to support the little cafe/restaurants as after lockdown a lot of them are in serious financial trouble and a little help from holiday makers could just save some of them.Unlike the U.K. they didn’t get much financial help and are really struggling.
https://ibb.co/album/w02Z2K Do not miss the Douro Valley super

Thank you for the link to your excellent photos (I laughed when I saw your User Name).

The Douro was on my planned agenda, arriving at a newish aire at Avenue da Galiza, Pesa da Régua, and meander west following the river as much as possible. Based on your photos, and Topmasts comments, I'll review the whole route.

i think a couple of months ago someone posted a link to a set of french passion style stops in portugal small fee but looked really good

i think a couple of months ago someone posted a link to a set of french passion style stops in portugal small fee but looked really good

Executive member
Posted 09/02
Could be this one which is a bit like France Passion but with a difference.

First you have to buy a welcome pack of their produce (around €12 - €30), then you can stay the night for free.

https://portugaleasycamp.com/en/

Pete

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back