thanks to all got the manual and 2 head lights off ebay new,many thanks Peter.

jpdfisher

Hi Folks, I need a manual for my old citron c25 1992 and the headlights need changing for the mot.Have tried ebay and amozon but they are only from 1995,Hope some one can help.Peter.

This appears to have it to download. Link
Just to add, on checking that one is in Russian!
This may be better Link

What's up with the headlights? If they are plastic and cloudy you can polish them. T-cut I think, but do Google it to check :)

Hi Folks, I need a manual for my old citron c25 1992 and the headlights need changing for the mot.Have tried ebay and amozon but they are only from 1995,Hope some one can help.Peter.
Pm me your address and I'll post you a cd of manuals covering the whole range including Talbot Express, Peugeot J5, Citroen C25 plus comparable Fiat Ducato models.
Peter

Ok, two things; firstly if you send an address please do make sure that you send it as a personal message (pm), the reason being that the general forum is open and all kinds of stuff is out there.
"2nd, the DVD/ CD/data disc is being posted in the morning, I hope it works ok for you, if not get back to me and I'll try a different format
Enjoy
Peter 'oppy

Ok, two things; firstly if you send an address please do make sure that you send it as a personal message (pm), the reason being that the general forum is open and all kinds of stuff is out there.
"2nd, the DVD/ CD/data disc is being posted in the morning, I hope it works ok for you, if not get back to me and I'll try a different format
Enjoy
Peter 'oppy
Thanks and sorry for mistake,Cheers Peter.

Has it arrived yet????????????
Paid extra for first class

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back