Wanted screens for a 1991 fiat

I did hear Silverscreens will make them for about £130, although not advertised they still have the template I believe. Let me know how you get on I want some myself at some point.

BTW some of us love these old Relics Grrrrr. ?

.... other quality makes are available. :)

I recently bought an external screen cover from TaylorMade in Holmfirth, and the two ladies (Carolyn & Tina) couldn't have been more helpful. Talking to them showed they really know their stuff.

It arrived in first class condition, in only a couple of days, and is superb.

Worth a call on 01484-661918 to see what they think?

Sorry, forgot that bit. £148 including Vat and delivery.

It also included what they call "Hedgehogs" which are magnetic fasteners to ensure a snug fit at the lower edges of my PVC doors. I didn't use them as the covers fitted so well.

Sorry, forgot that bit. £148 including Vat and delivery.

It also included what they call "Hedgehogs" which are magnetic fasteners to ensure a snug fit at the lower edges of my PVC doors. I didn't use them as the covers fitted so well.
Beware of the magnets. They can damage the paint in high winds .

Thanks for the warning Molly. I'd not considered that.

Fortunately, the screens fit so well that I' don't think I'll ever use them.

We have a set for a 2004 Ducato that do not fit our new van properly. Not sure if they will be any good for your in laws van/relic.

Sorry about late reply I'm just back from the Moffat Rammy, I've not spoken to her for a wee while but not sure yours would fit. Looking at Van's of that era and the 2004,s they look a lot different. But many thanks for your consideration.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back