Warners Newbury 16th - 20th May

moonshadow

Rally Organiser

This is the first Warners' camping motorhome show of the season now that Peterborough no longer happens. Booking closes 1st May at 2pm, that's 6 weeks away. You need to book through Warners, see the thread for this rally, if you want to be in the Motorhomer area.

Unfortunately we have a prior engagement whilst this is on otherwise it'd be a nice little trip out to Berkshire!

We need ten members to attend this rally otherwise we will have to cancel the club area.

Booking closes 2pm 1st May, we are so close to having our own area…..
Are bookings refundable if book but find cannot go? (I won't be sure until maybe a week before).

Copied this from FAQs:

Cancellations
We regret bookings are non-refundable.

If you cannot attend then please contact us. We may be able to provide you with a credit note to redeem against a future show booking. Please note that your vehicle pass will need to be returned to us before the show opens at 8am on a Thursday (we are unable to assist once the rally gate opens). There will be a £10 administration fee for this, payable when you re-boo

I'm going, and I got a text suggesting I contact you moonshadow to meet at Chieveley first so we can all go in in convoy. Is this the right thread? I will be coming from Leicester and would expect to get to Chieveley lunch time, 12:00 to 13:00. I bet they have a camera system and time limit at Chieveley - do you know what it is? I recently got trapped, and I mean trapped by Parking Eye when I went into a small services and the route through it was blocked by building works, lorries, JCBs and so on. It was impossible to get out, except by driving over flower beds and kerbs of dubious height. There was a 30 minute limit and it took me 35 mins to go in and get out.
So we need to be tight on time, depending what the limit is at Chieveley.

Are bookings refundable if book but find cannot go? (I won't be sure until maybe a week before).
I would expect you could still go by turning up on the day, but you would lose some discount I suppose.

Back