Waterless Spray

Winks

Has anyone used this type of stuff and was it any good please?

Cheers

H

There are numerous waterless wash/polishes on the market and I had always been somewhat wary of them until I watched (in horror) someone cleaning their quite filthy caravan windows using the magical stuff.

The owner of the van hadn't cleaned it during his 6 week European tour and their was crusted sea gull poo, dust, squashed flies etc. etc. all over the van including the windows............... well squib, squib, squib, a quick agitating rub with one micro fibre cloth and then a final buff up with another micro fibre and the windows looked like new without even the faintest signs of any scratches.

I have been using this stuff now for about 10 years on everything from the windows of my house to the Seitz windows fitted to 'Millie' and it never ceases to amaze me how fast it is to use and what a truly brilliant finish it gives........... Mind you having said that, I do normally wash off the worst crud before starting to use the spray polish.

My classic car, shines like new and I even use it on the plastic back window of the soft top and finally one of the advantages of the polish is that you can even use it on the black/grey plastic trim that normally looks horrid when normal polishes have been used.

Washed over yesterday afternoon and given the treatment this afternoon. Couple of hours down the shore top in the sunshine.

F4B86F14-5765-40BA-BDAB-AFDF85DBF07C_1_201_a.jpeg

EA38344E-CF31-4C05-9F13-3DBE6ADAEA0D_1_201_a.jpeg

A3C0BFAA-1232-4E3A-BE38-C1474ADF6AB3.jpeg

77EE4574-48D8-41E4-94EB-570A99A3110E_1_201_a.jpeg

Cheers

H

I use one regularly and love it . Saves all the faff of washing drying and polishing. I do wash off real heavy dirt and let dry first.
Even take some with me on trips to do while I'm away.
Easy to do half at a time if Ur on real hoilday mode!!!
Was asked once in Spain why van wasnt covered in flies having driven from England.
I waved the bottle at him!!

Has anyone used this type of stuff and was it any good please?

Cheers

H
Confused - Your title is Waterless Spray, but the product is a spray on shine.
Do you use this spray on shine to actually clean dirt from the van?

I washed the van and used this stuff to lift the finish this afternoon. There are loads of waterless cleaners out there which this is not one of, sorry for the confusion. Going to give this stuff a go on the car after washing it tomorrow.

Cheers

H

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back