Waving

Carrotts

Hi. Well got our Moho now picked up sat from near Cardiff. Driving from Cardiff to Folkestone 234 miles I was thinking abou what different people and forums had said about waving. So I experimented. Hands at ten to two. Are there’s a Moho lift fingers waggle them. Ok tried that a few times. Next. Took hand of wheel. Gave a wave. Ok. Tried that a few times. Then tried hand of wheel frantic waving. Tried that a few times. So I now know in my own experience that no matter how you wave it is no more dangerous then changing gear. I think that the people who disagree with this are more likely the type that mean it is where your eyes are looking and what your body is doing that makes some waving dangerous One person who stated last year in moterhome mag that they rear ended a car that had stopped to turn right because they were waving. But he did admit it was his fault because he was turned slightly sideways and was looking at the other Moho whilst waving the rather then in front. Cheers all

We always wave even if they do not wave back, for me it is the joy of being out on the road it makes me happy so I wave :)

I'm astonished how many folk recognise our PVC as a camper, and wave at us at all.

It's nice though. :)

Reactions: Rec

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back