Weather in Alicante?

RoaminRog

My Grandson is going to Alicante next weekend, (27th April) for a Stag Party.
I said I would put the word out to see what the weather is like at the moment.
Anybody in that area please?

Just go with him ! Then you can tell him what the weathers like when you get there,
I bet you’ve got a few tricks you could show the youngsters when I comes to ? ????????????????????

Day time fine and sunny the last few days but still not very warm of a night but the sea is good for swimming, Tell your grandson not to get to drunk or he will end up in the nick, ha ha

I forgot to say tell him not to go to see Dirty Dora's club She shows things that young men should not see:D:D:D:D

Tell your grandson to pack a waterproof to the weather forecast is not looking to good for the next few days where I am 40 klm form Alicante we have now heavy rain :mad:

Tell your grandson to pack a waterproof to the weather forecast is not looking to good for the next few days where I am 40 klm form Alicante we have now heavy rain :mad:

Thanks Ken, he’s not planning on coming over until next weekend, any word on the forecast then?

I will let you know were are they going benidorm , its a joke at the moment one day nice and warm the next cold and wet

He tells me they are heading for Alicante, that’s really all I know at the moment, should speak to him on Monday as he has the day off work.

We are also half planning to head that way! Crystal balls might help to decide what the weather will do!
Or are we back at Dirty Dora's with the balls??

We are also half planning to head that way! Crystal balls might help to decide what the weather will do!
Or are we back at Dirty Dora's with the balls??
No I got band from going to see Dora,:D:D The weather were I am is wet and cold on the beach they cancelled a fishing comp today (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back