Well done RNLI.

GWAYGWAY

Today the Hastings lifeboat went right over on its side during horrendous tumbling waves, it got back OK but the reason it was there was to save an ABSOLUTE IMBECILE who went into the storm to go surfing at Hastings. Got thrown off and was found two hours later at RYE. Helicopter was there as well all trying to get him out. He was recovered and OK but what a fool and the cost in money of a two-hour rescue helicopter flight and the potentially fatal consequences of the lifeboat getting caught upside down in the sands killing all on board, like the Mona did at Broughty Ferry with some of my family onboard killing all of them. He should be made to pay all the costs involved, and be kicked hard by each of both crews.

Jeanette

Today the Hastings lifeboat went right over on its side during horrendous tumbling waves, it got back OK but the reason it was there was to save an ABSOLUTE IMBECILE who went into the storm to go surfing at Hastings. Got thrown off and was found two hours later at RYE. Helicopter was there as well all trying to get him out. He was recovered and OK but what a fool and the cost in money of a two-hour rescue helicopter flight and the potentially fatal consequences of the lifeboat getting caught upside down in the sands killing all on board, like the Mona did at Broughty Ferry with some of my family onboard killing all of them. He should be made to pay all the costs involved, and be kicked hard by each of both crews.
I saw that on the news the bloody idiot should have charged him for the cost

Topmast

Totally agree if these idiots were charged for calling out the rescue services and putting more lives at risk perhaps they might think twice assuming they have anything to think with . Obviously I am not comparing these people with genuine call outs.

pj palance

here here i agree , and then tied to a wooden pole, on village green, ok pj . p.s. only one kick per person. at his posterea as he should have no balls.?