What are Dad's for!

Lee

Rally Organiser

I've just got in after fitting solar to Claire's van.
Not such a simple job because firstly the batteries needed moving which entailed a fair amount of wiring.
Still it's done and now I have a happy daughter and her partner. They can go camping next week with lights and things powered by the sun and a fair amount of work by me and Craig.

We are returning this week from 3 dry weeks in the South to the fairly incessant deluge.

Well done Lee you’re a big softy like myself there’s nothing like a thanks dad and a big hug from you’re daughter it just melts you every time.?

Reactions: Lee
I've just got in after fitting solar to Claire's van.
Not such a simple job because firstly the batteries needed moving which entailed a fair amount of wiring.
Still it's done and now I have a happy daughter and her partner. They can go camping next week with lights and things powered by the sun and a fair amount of work by me and Craig.
Good on you Lee. Well done. Hope your daughter was very grateful. Look forward to hearing about it next time we are around the fire.
Cheers. David.
Ps We still like our fairy lights for main lighting in our van. Lol

Reactions: Lee
For my dad’s 80th we all filled in loads of cards which were then bound together. On each card we wrote things that dad had done for us over the years. Everything from decorating to babysitting to fetching a spare car key et cetera you name it he’s done it. The presentation booklet was inevitably very thick. Love Dads.

20190721_145813.jpg
Look what I found on my phone, it's the product of a granddaughter, when she asks to borrow your phone.
Yes she put the "Good job " on it as well, you didn't expect me to do such as technical job on my phone!

See! You’re not as stupid as you ...........
Make out?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back