What are you doing this weekend?

The laird

Rally Organiser

I am going to try and get away for a night with grandson,he wants to go crab fishing ,will see how the weather is nearer the time

We are going back to France today, then at the weekend I will be removing all the stuff off and out of the van that I want to keep, and getting the van ready to part ex it for a new one in a couple of weeks.

later today we are off to Yorkshire. While away I will be Rain X'ing the windscreen and fitting the third leisure battery. Think shoulder has recovered enough now to get the hand bike out and have another go but on some tarmac instead of field this time :)

later today we are off to Yorkshire. While away I will be Rain X'ing the windscreen and fitting the third leisure battery. Think shoulder has recovered enough now to get the hand bike out and have another go but on some tarmac instead of field this time :)

what bike do you have nabsim....read your earlier posts...re trying out a bike....however, could not see any mention as to type, other than a hand bike....is it a three wheeler......?

what bike do you have nabsim....read your earlier posts...re trying out a bike....however, could not see any mention as to type, other than a hand bike....is it a three wheeler......?
Yes Trixie it is a 3 wheeler, Rehatri semi recumbent, here it is folded as much as it does on back of the van
729D09BD-E881-4CDE-B177-25BD89D0D7AB.jpeg

We won't be travelling anywhere in the Motor home, its Jeff birthday and our wedding anniversary we are going to the Blue Diamond (Chinese)

We're off to Chester staying overnight at little roodee car park then off to Chester zoo Sunday hope the weather improves by then

Daughter coming to Bristol for her last time in the house / home here. She will be on a mattress on the floor, we’re living in comfort in the van on the drive.
She wants to visit SS Great Britain - Brunel’s Steel ship.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back