What are you most looking forward too in the near future

The laird

Rally Organiser
I’m looking forward to my granddaughter and sil getting and keeping getting better ,then my first meet of the year at the frog

Im looking for good health and to finish of extension to bungalow,hard part is getting plasterer to come and do walls etc,nobody seems to want work these days unless there getting a grand a day, no mission here.

Looking forward to getting the new bus. Been sidelined too long now, I can almost taste the open road now....

Two new grandchildren in next two months, one of which is our daughters first, should be very special!!!!
😀😀

Trotter

Just eight weeks before the Spanish trip, or 31 working days,

But who’s counting?

Apart from the usual good health for my family, selling the house to downsize and if my plans come to fruition a new motorhome to replace my current pvc.

2cv

I’m just looking forward to some possible health improvements for us both this year.

jagmanx

Health is the main thing !
Given that you can cope with other things..
Of course we all hope for some good "Motorhoming"

Beemer

Looking forward to a trip to the Isle of Man in May this year.
Not in the M/H however, but on the motorbike with 'er indoors. :)

oppy

Just looking forward to spending the next year above ground. In the past few months life seems to have spent its time kicking me in the goolies, getting old aint that much fun on occasions, still things are starting to look up, I've just been signed off (or maybe written off!!) by the orspital but still need 4 weekly blood tests. Even more tragically though---------I'm going to have to sell the bike

2cv

Just looking forward to spending the next year above ground. In the past few months life seems to have spent its time kicking me in the goolies, getting old aint that much fun on occasions, still things are starting to look up, I've just been signed off (or maybe written off!!) by the orspital but still need 4 weekly blood tests. Even more tragically though---------I'm going to have to sell the bike
Think that my bike will be going too unless I become much more mobile. 😰

A glass of Big Peat whisky..........right now.

I'm looking forward to the Will o nats meet at the end of the month.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)