What are you most looking forward too in the near future

Im looking for good health and to finish of extension to bungalow,hard part is getting plasterer to come and do walls etc,nobody seems to want work these days unless there getting a grand a day, no mission here.

Just eight weeks before the Spanish trip, or 31 working days,

But who’s counting?

Health is the main thing !
Given that you can cope with other things..
Of course we all hope for some good "Motorhoming"

Looking forward to a trip to the Isle of Man in May this year.
Not in the M/H however, but on the motorbike with 'er indoors. :)

Just looking forward to spending the next year above ground. In the past few months life seems to have spent its time kicking me in the goolies, getting old aint that much fun on occasions, still things are starting to look up, I've just been signed off (or maybe written off!!) by the orspital but still need 4 weekly blood tests. Even more tragically though---------I'm going to have to sell the bike

Just looking forward to spending the next year above ground. In the past few months life seems to have spent its time kicking me in the goolies, getting old aint that much fun on occasions, still things are starting to look up, I've just been signed off (or maybe written off!!) by the orspital but still need 4 weekly blood tests. Even more tragically though---------I'm going to have to sell the bike

Think that my bike will be going too unless I become much more mobile. ?

In my dreams. a weekender with Denise Van Outen... in reality a few nice long drives around Broken Blighty in my old Sprinter...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back