What do you check,adjust your tyre pressures with

The laird

Rally Organiser

I managed to blow up my RACapproved tyre inflator last Sunday so surfed flea bay etc then I minded ash pollard on you tube( lost in Europe) had bought a compressor like what I was wanting a two cylinder etc
ordered on and it arrived today and I’m very happy with it ,need one to inflate and deflate rear suspenders
glad I did cause the tyre pressures were all to pot
what do you use
mind keep a check on tyres with them sitting about
HERES what I got

235A0F51-16AA-4829-88A1-AD08922E84B3.png9125BA4A-38A1-490B-AEB3-AB89533E84B5.png

Ours looks very similar to that one and has performed well for over 18 months. I have to confess that I also bought a mains compressor from Aldi a couple of months ago for home use, boys toys and all that 😂

ED363DF4-1C47-4DBC-B5F5-233B96536E49.png

I have had a main compessor for several year now but for my air suspension I use my bike pump which I carry with me as it has very little air in the suspension it only take a few pump to put 50 psi in it.

I managed to blow up my RACapproved tyre inflator last Sunday so surfed flea bay etc then I minded ash pollard on you tube( lost in Europe) had bought a compressor like what I was wanting a two cylinder etc
ordered on and it arrived today and I’m very happy with it ,need one to inflate and deflate rear suspenders
glad I did cause the tyre pressures were all to pot
what do you use
mind keep a check on tyres with them sitting about
HERES what I got

View attachment 54194View attachment 54195
Looks a nice bit of kit Gordon

One of these very good 65 PSI no problem I have a digital gauge to test pressures and also an old fashioned gauge that expands when pushed on to the tyre valve and a scale shows the pressure read, it is the most reliable51zl+4GNRwL._SX300_.jpg one I think.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back