What made you gag

andyjanet

First wife! not Janet.
Her and I would go out on a Friday night have a few beers then stay over at her parents house because she was still living at home,
So along comes Saturday morning and it was chop wood or do something in the garden for brownie points, mother in law was hard worker 6 days a week then cooked for every one on Sunday, so Saturday mid morning me and father in law would have bacon sandwich. When I first stayed over I was really impressed the butter in the butter dish always had fancy little lines on the top like it had been scraped with a knife, I thought some people have little curly bits of butter they put out on a plate, mother in law works really hard but still takes the time to smooth the butter out! So after a couple of months I was talking to FAther in law about how impressed I was with MOther in law, that she always got nice bread and decent bacon and took the time to make lovely patterns on the butter.

F**k all to do with her it’s the bar steward cats licking the butter during the night

Pass the bucket please ?????????

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back