WHAT R U DOING THIS WEEKEND

Fixing guttering to new roof, strimming the valley ( has to be done by end month for fire regs) and last bonfire of season, unless the bombeiros extend permission for another month. Fix new charge controller to wall and attach to solar panels at the barn...prev controller gave up last week! Nothing to the van, ATM!

Final clearup of garden ready for diggers arriving on monday to dig out my new drive so I can at last park the van where I want it alongside the garage.
Ive been working like a swamp donkey for the last few weeks so am looking forward to it being finished and sitting back on my new patio having a beer in the sun planning a trip away in the van...
K ;)

Thoroughly checked out our PVC, relaid the carpets and runner, and put back our bedding. All well and are ready to go when legally permitted.

Planning for the future, and anticipating less availability of LPG in the UK, we visited the Auto-Trail website to better understand the 2021 models, and sadly think that they have lost their way.

Less storage (always important in a PVC) in favour of a huge window over the cab, and by some form of genius, appear to have fewer lockers. We won't be buying one of those then. 😕

fitting reversing camera, spent yesterday grovelling under the van running the cable.......

Just contacted by a local friend who is infested with feral pidgeons on his smallholding \ buildings. Within 4 miles of my home so will be there over the weekend to eradicate them. He won’t be there so no issues with social distancing etc. Shot 41 last time I visited so expecting the same this weekend.

Just contacted by a local friend who is infested with feral pidgeons on his smallholding \ buildings. Within 4 miles of my home so will be there over the weekend to eradicate them. He won’t be there so no issues with social distancing etc. Shot 41 last time I visited so expecting the same this weekend.
Get a hawk.

😳

Heh heh when maybe you would consider breaching lockdown for me ....... I have a "contract" for you..... just the one pest about 9 stone 5' 3"......

We're off over to Kirkwall/Orkney Mainland for the weekend to do a bit of shopping and then maybe a day or two longer just pootling, we'll see. The weather has been grand for the last couple of weeks, then the minute we booked the ferry it seems to have turned!
So it's your fault then! 😂 We thought it was OUR fault for booking to come over to Westray on Monday.

Nowt planned for Saturday...so probably a bit of gardening in the morning; then a walk after lunch; followed by whatever rugby is on BT Sports in the afternoon.

Sunday...food shopping in the morning and watching cricket for the rest of the day.

I forgot the GP was on. I hate it when sports I like are all on at the same time!

Getting the van ready......
Self contained holidays allowed in Wales from Saturday.
No English allowed across the borders though.
Sorry. :)

We were not able to get away until the 11th unfortunately as we also wanted to get away before the hordes arrived :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back