What trips have you planned for next year?

GMJ

Notwithstanding the uncertainty over Coronavirus, I am sure that most of us have been planning what we would like to do next year.

Therefore I thought I'd start a thread as we can all dream. For us its:-

Booked

Spain in January until March. The contingency is '2 weeks on and 2 weeks off' in the UK instead. We wont get the weather but at least we'll be out and about....Devon/Lake District/Northumberland/The Marches, are all options for 2 weekers.

Hopeful

Sicily in April/May
Germany in September

As I say we can but dream...

Graham

To the Dentist 🥴 in January.
Jerez de Los Caballeros, when Spain gets safe to travel.
Ditto Manchester and Leeds.

Scandinavia
Calais Malmo Kiruna Narvik
Then the coaatal ferry route to Trondheim.
Fjordland Telemark then to Malmo and Calais
OR France Spain Portugal
Both trips for 89 days !
So many ifs and buts.....

due to change in personal situation , house sold, probably early dec 2020 completion. Jake the Collie and I will be on the road full time from then,
itching to get to Spain/Portugal again. We are in lincolnshire - thinking head down to south coast to while away winter as it may be a tad warmer than here. however as soon as i see a chance - Spain. any suggestions from anyone as to an open small site with hook up or any other advice would be appreciated, yes _ loadsa buts and ifs

We’ve written off the chances of going to California in March but hope to be able to spend October there. We’d planned the Isle of Man for the tt, and there’s just a chance that it may yet happen. We plan to attend a couple of meets and certainly hope for a long tour of the South coast of England in the Summer.

Bugger all ! I’ve got more sense and will wait and see what the vaccines do to get things under control before making any plans.
Mind you my daughter took no notice of my advise and has re-booked her wedding for April in Tenerife, it was cancelled this April.
Told her to organise a small family event in this country and use the spare money for a house deposit but no she wants the all singing all dancing wedding.

Two trips in the offing.
Circumnavigate Dorset in June
Watling Street from the Channel to Angelsey in May

Our son lives on Guernsey and last August we had booked to cross to Guernsey, spend a couple of weeks there then onward to France for a few months. Covid 19 put paid to that but instead of taking the refund we took the vouchers (mainly to help Condor Ferries because after all Covid19 wasn’t their fault). We have now used the vouchers optimistically for a similar trip next May. If it doesn’t come off at least we keep the vouchers in play!

Nothing at all as nowt much could have changed! But would like to take moho to France and Spain for the first time.

We have managed 5 weekends away this year already, and , conditions allowing, we looking forward to another one next year.

Having missed the meets last year I’ve put my name down for the Hereford meets next year (COVID permitting)
Cyprus to visit my daughter who I haven’t seen for three years would be the icing on the cake.

Haven't planned anything yet, but will certainly go to the Bad Kissingen show in May or June if it's on.

To the Dentist 🥴 in January.
Jerez de Los Caballeros, when Spain gets safe to travel.
Ditto Manchester and Leeds.
Oh only last night we where talking about the Spanish/Italian restaurant on the corner there. Lovely stop we aim for it on our way to Portugal.

Plans what are those, bitterly disappointed at not getting to Scotland my chance to get Ron somewhere cold we are making no plans. So instead we are pretending we are in Scotland walking, drinking, eating and generally relaxing till it’s safe for everyone to travel again.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back