Wheel arch Trims

Is it camera angle Jeff or do those tyres stick out past the arch? You boy racers :)

You'll be tearing around in a Honda Civic, very soon Jeff. Straight through exhaust, with a young lass riding shotgun!! :cool:
Old hat that Terry, boy racers these days are in Audi’s or is that just England? :)

Civics are still in vogue, I have a young tech who had one imported from Japan. Madness what they spend on their pride and joy, just like Jeff :D
I used to enjoy blowing the type R’s away over the Congleton road. They never expected a type B vectra to stand a chance, never mind one with an old git behind the wheel :)

Ha ha Jeff you may need to fit extended arches then. There used to be a rule about a certain percentage of wheel/tyre being covered when looking down. Not had anything to do with vehicle modding for a good while so may have changed but unlikely 👍

C’mon Jeff, let’s see you make some nice metal spats to go on there, could offset those tyres nicely 👍

C’mon Jeff, let’s see you make some nice metal spats to go on there, could offset those tyres nicely 👍
Job for the Weldmeister

This is how it starts you know, before long you will be wanting fury dice :)
Please take note Nabs, twasn’t me picking you up this time. Next time, I’ll get yer.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back