Which gas is best?

Empty calor light bottles are currently £60 on local Facebook pages....

I'm waiting for prices to peak before I sell the stash I have after converting to 2 x 6kg Gaslows...

One of the best things I did on our Swift

I went into Go Outdoors today (as you do) and they had an advert selling the 13Kg bottles for about £75. I didn't look at other sizes.

If you ever manage to get away from the UK (with your new UK plate on - thanks Mr Shapps) refillable is the only sensible option. With a couple of adapters you can fill up anywhere. Forget Calor, and buying local bottles and regulators! The Search for Sites app or Komparing.com will show you the filling stations.

Haven't read all posts in depth but thought I would add my "two penneth". I had Gaslow system put in so no lifting bottles in and out as external filler. Really good for here and Europe. Not had any probs with getting LPG and v.easy over the channel. Pleased with Autogas 2000 who installed (assume they are still in business!)

Haven't read all posts in depth but thought I would add my "two penneth". I had Gaslow system put in so no lifting bottles in and out as external filler. Really good for here and Europe. Not had any probs with getting LPG and v.easy over the channel. Pleased with Autogas 2000 who installed (assume they are still in business!)
Indeed they are, Autogas 2000 is now owned by Charlie who was a member on here for many years

What's stopping someone having one renewable bottle and one refillable bottle?

What's stopping someone having one renewable bottle and one refillable bottle?
Nothing, that’s what a lot of people do. It’s what I did until I dropped on a cheap refillable to use as second bottle. 👍

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back