Whittingham&goosenargh meeting black pudding

Due to elderly parents health problems deteriorating over the weekend, we have been advised to be on hand close to nursing home, so unfortunately we won’t be able to attend rally but are happy to pay costs due to short notice cancellation. Let me know bank details.
many thanks Kim

Sorry for inconvenience but have had to cancel rally, I have given Graham (German shepherd dog) money for pudding/tattles & donated to him.
Also sent some small items for raffle with Graham - good luck with raffle, hope it raises lots of money.
cheers Kim

Due to elderly parents health problems deteriorating over the weekend, we have been advised to be on hand close to nursing home, so unfortunately we won’t be able to attend rally but are happy to pay costs due to short notice cancellation. Let me know bank details.
many thanks Kim
So sorry to hear this hope it goes as well as can be
regards Gordon

Hi Gordon, I'm sorry but we're pulling out of the rally as we haven't got our van back on the road. If it's too late to cancel our black pudding I'll reimburse you next time.
Reg and Val

Hi Gordon, I'm sorry but we're pulling out of the rally as we haven't got our van back on the road. If it's too late to cancel our black pudding I'll reimburse you next time.
Reg and Val
No worries mate hope you get the van asap

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back