Who is this actress

wildebus

There is an M&S "not just food" campaign on the TV currently, The woman who plays the Station Announcer is in the screenshot below:
MS_Food Advert.png

I am sure I recognise her from a TV Program but I cannot remember which one and it is really bugging me! She sounds and looks exactly the same in the advert as well I am sure which makes it worse!
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks! Now it's bugging me too! Googled it but cannot find a name... someone must know???

Could it be 'Precious Ramotswe' - No 1 Ladies Detective Agency? Real name Jill Scott...

Hmm. Not sure...

1554735588236.png

Nah. I am convinced I recognise her from a TV program that is very recent. It could be a one-off appearance on something like Casualty or Doctors I guess rather than a regular? (actors in adverts don't tend to be regulars in current TV series, do they?)

Nah. I am convinced I recognise her from a TV program that is very recent. It could be a one-off appearance on something like Casualty or Doctors I guess rather than a regular? (actors in adverts don't tend to be regulars in current TV series, do they?)

Not strictly true, maybe? Can't think of any off hand, but.... ?

It's annoying when you can't identify them either way ;) :)

Could it be 'Precious Ramotswe' - No 1 Ladies Detective Agency? Real name Jill Scott...

Hmm. Not sure...

View attachment 44273
You could be right Mma ! after looking on wiki, I realise I'd miss spelt Ma, Mma.
This must be a really clever program. I don't think I've ever managed to follow any of the plots.

That's assuming there is a plot.

Last edited:
Audio is fab, specially if it's good audio.

You can get on and DO things without turning into a blummin couch potato.

They say video killed the radio star... :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back