Will this put PV panel and storage prices up from October?

Whether climate change/emergency is a genuine man-made problem that can be solved or an over-reaction to the natural cycle of the planet, one thing's clear... it's become a licence to print money. So sad that governments and companies choose opportunistic profiteering over social responsibility every time there's an opportunity to 'make a difference'. It taints all the efforts that individuals are willing to put in to help instead of harm. Such a shame :cry:

Apologies, this is definitely not a place for politics and I'll be the first one to remove posts if it turns into a heated debate! :ROFLMAO:

I absolutely agree with Minsorella. The first instinct of the government is not to encourage and invest in the necessary changes, but to look at protecting income to the exchequer. Another one that has me beat is why the responsibility for recycling a myriad of packaging falls on local authorities, i.e. us, and the front end of this industry is free to keep on producing stuff that's hard or impossible to recycle? I expect it will all be down to laziness and vested interests as per usual.

Cheers

H

Fact of life is any thing which may take off they slap extra tax on it instead of reducing it making folk go down that renewable save the planet path.

Just lobby your MPs to make a fuss, they don't like a fuss so do something about it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back