Wind noise Fiat Ducato van

Kalleiviken

I experience that there is a lot of noise / wind noise in my Globecar. I have glued a wind deflector to the sunroof and mounted a new gasket in the sunroof. But that does not help much. Still a lot of noise when I drive over 90 km / h. (56mph) What have you done, tip?

Make sure the under trays are secure especially after the ice etc ,check there's no rubber grommets out in the engine bay or not fully fitted
is there an area you hear it more pronounced?
mirrors can be another source as aerials as well
try folding the mirrors in and try?

Make sure the under trays are secure especially after the ice etc ,check there's no rubber grommets out in the engine bay or not fully fitted
is there an area you hear it more pronounced?
mirrors can be another source as aerials as well
try folding the mirrors in and try?
Thanks, I'm going to try the mirrors. I've suspected them. Do you know if there is a hole from the mirror and into the cab?

The plate on the door inner has a foam pad on many and mirror held on with three screws if I remember correctly
but it depends on year and models

We fitted another seal around our cab roof light .(mini bonnet seal) stoped the whistling ..wind deflectors on both door windows..

You don't say what year your Globecar is, my 7 year old Family Scout L, has never suffered from wind noise, if fact I find it much quieter than my my previous 2010 Ducato Maxi Trigarno!
Maybe as getting older my deafness increases!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Never tried driving with my hearing aids fitted!

You don't say what year your Globecar is, my 7 year old Family Scout L, has never suffered from wind noise, if fact I find it much quieter than my my previous 2010 Ducato Maxi Trigarno!
Maybe as getting older my deafness increases!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Never tried driving with my hearing aids fitted!
I alway take mine out before I drive mike lolol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back