Wiper blades

• Thread starter Deleted member 5499
  • Start date

Deleted member 5499

Found my Ducatos wiper blades to be in need of replacement .Looked on the internet and found a wide range of prices .Tried a few web sites most were not very clear about size or type of fitting , but one was Vipa Car Parts they were clear about size and fitting the price was one of the lower ones.
Ordered PM one day arrived AM the next . Correct size and fitting well packaged .
Easy to find on the Web vipacarparts .com Tel. 01925 940 454 . No connection with them other than being a satisfied customer.

Put your reg number into eurospares or similar. Takes out the guesswork when you purchase....

You *then* need the guesswork of fitting them. :LOL:

Mine are the pricey Bosch Aerotwin and are STILL good after 3 MOT tests.

I just tried the vipa car parts place that the OP mentioned and it doesn't recognise my reg number despite it being a standard autotrail coachbuilt.

If you want them to last a long time take them off when you park up for a while. I unclick them, put them in a dark place and then 30 seconds to refit. I put a cork between the blade arm and glass when the blades are off.

If you want them to last a long time take them off when you park up for a while. I unclick them, put them in a dark place and then 30 seconds to refit. I put a cork between the blade arm and glass when the blades are off.
Use a bit of carpet of thick foam when doing so or changing blades, i have seen a few screens cracked by dimwits not doing so.

Older thread but I thought I'd update.

I noticed my wipers had started to fall apart when we were away on our first trip this year, a couple of weeks ago. I bought a replacement set from here for just shy of 9 quid...

Well packaged, they arrived in 2-3 days from placement of order and fit perfectly. I was so impressed I bought a second pair to keep on board. (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back