WOW

The laird

Rally Organiser

This guy just pulled in with this out fit motorhome first registered in Alaska original no plate inside veh powered vixen straight 6. Bmw 2:5 ltr
Designed by delorean
Race car corpsman’s lotus 2,0 ltr pinto su carbs specially designed for it abso mint outfit

IMG_4463.jpegIMG_4462.jpegIMG_4461.jpegIMG_4460.jpegIMG_4459.jpegIMG_4458.jpegIMG_4457.jpegIMG_4456.jpeg

Very nice, must be a bit poked up to run those.

Looks like something the the guy who designed the pink panther car might have came up with. 👍
Can see back to the future touches wully esp dash and looking out its way ahead o it's time ,even got the originals Alaska plates inside it must be worth a fair bit o money me thinks
rear eng but at tne front all PIWER steering and other resevoirs easily get at

Climax cars ran the 750cc engine, later detuned and opened up to 850cc fitted to Hilman Imps, I worked in the A.S Baird cars whitehouse selling the tuning parts department, strange thing i was able to get my imps to go very fast, no idea why. ;)

Climax cars ran the 750cc engine, later detuned and opened up to 850cc fitted to Hilman Imps, I worked in the A.S Baird cars whitehouse selling the tuning parts department, strange thing i was able to get my imps to go very fast, no idea why. ;)
Factory fitted thicker cylinder head gaskets to lower the cr ...

Press wrote almost the whole press release fleet when testing in Scotland with the original engines .

Great engines the Coventry climax only let down latterly by poor materials and lack of maintainance by owners .

Looks very similar to the wide body Winebago a mate of mine has, but this ones in better nick. The Winnie has a French engine though

Becoming quite valuable in the US now.

I had a Coventry Climax powered three wheeler. The Bond 875, presumably opened up even more from the 850. Went like a rocket, difficult to steer though, needed a special technique which I managed to master and then it was fun.

Never a gun around when you need one.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back