Xmas frog meet anti freeze check?

There is new stuff/coolant which replaces water,has a higher boil point and engine rad and other parts never corrode,most race cars use it.

I will bring an anti freeze tester to the frog meeting if any member would like theirs tested for strength
Question for you ...
Does the long-life (10 Year) antifreeze test any differently to 'standard' antifreeze? (I can't recall what I have, but I know it was refreshed two years ago and is from VW recommended for my vehicle)

Question for you ...
Does the long-life (10 Year) antifreeze test any differently to 'standard' antifreeze? (I can't recall what I have, but I know it was refreshed two years ago and is from VW recommended for my vehicle)
Not as far as I’m aware of but certain a/f are not suitable for alloys and can corrode Internally

I’m presuming I have antifreeze in my van from when I bought it from new?
Would think so and it’s a closed circuit but we can test if you wish ,takes a few seconds and will tell you the strength

Would think so and it’s a closed circuit but we can test if you wish ,takes a few seconds and will tell you the strength
Thank you that would be good. I was going to book it in for a service but I think it only requires one every 2 years.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back