you just have to don’t you

rugbyken

IMG_1983.jpegi posted earlier about amazon prime doing my favourite Paddys whiskey at £13:95 for a 70 cl bottle , on the newhaven dieppe ferry they have a litre bottle at £10:00 !!!!! then a sign at the till saying you can only take one litre each into europe 😱😱😱 what a pity 🤪😜😜😜😜 hope they have the same deal on the way back we can have 4litres each

That’s expensive for glass cleaner you use to sterilise the glass before you put a nice drop of single malt in it.

I’ve got you down as being in Wales

IMG_0715.jpeg

It's your Irish blood, that explains that Ken.
Safe travels

View attachment 74025i posted earlier about amazon prime doing my favourite Paddys whiskey at £13:95 for a 70 cl bottle , on the newhaven dieppe ferry they have a litre bottle at £10:00 !!!!! then a sign at the till saying you can only take one litre each into europe 😱😱😱 what a pity 🤪😜😜😜😜 hope they have the same deal on the way back we can have 4litres each
Hate to ask the obvious, but how are they checking, unless it's at point if purchase?
I'm sure you wouldn't want to dodge some silly rule. Just show your Eire passport, begorra, it'll be fine🤣

I tried it but found it needed a fair drop of agua it's quite harsh on me froat.

Back