5% Fogstar discount code

Just seen the deal great I will be ordering soon. Any idea how long this offer is on for

i bought the 460 drift with the 200 BSM for £1100 8 months ago been fantastic love the app quite addictive watching how much power each appliance light etc uses , the pro has a 300BSM but now the upgraded drift has a 250 BSM and at £999 with 5% discount it’s only £950 that’s a great deal !,!!

is the 460 for the big girl or the new build wully

I’m thinking all electric in the wee van but can’t get more than 300 400 of solar on roof so may put a truma diesel combo for water and heat. All comes down to cost and how quick the divorce comes through 🤑🤑🤑
Behave !

I’m thinking all electric in the wee van but can’t get more than 300 400 of solar on roof so may put a truma diesel combo for water and heat. All comes down to cost and how quick the divorce comes through 🤑🤑🤑
Mickey Mouse is in Court for the Divorce Hearing, and his solicitor opens proceedings with an address to the Judge:

'M'lud, my client is seeking an annulment of his marriage to Minnie Mouse on the grounds of her adultery ...'

At this point, Mickey interrupts his solicitor, by leaning forward and proclaiming, 'That's not true. I'm divorcing her because she's feckin' Goofy ...' :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Mickey Mouse is in Court for the Divorce Hearing, and his solicitor opens proceedings with an address to the Judge:

'M'lud, my client is seeking an annulment of his marriage to Minnie Mouse on the grounds of her adultery ...'

At this point, Mickey interrupts his solicitor, by leaning forward and proclaiming, 'That's not true. I'm divorcing her because she's feckin' Goofy ...' :ROFLMAO:

Steve
Golden oldie

Back