Posted by Lee
Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, May 2, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
back home, it was a heck of lot drier than oct/nov when the bonfire was cancelled last year, we had a lakeside pitch for that one!! Well done Tommy on your gig and Ihope you got a good rate for manning the gate too on the site bless ya!! 🥰

Home now thanks to Lee for organising the meet and yor helpers we had a great time and the weather was good too .the evenings in the club were fun . Looking forward to seeing you all again at the next one with thanks again .Jan and Mike.

Back home had a fab time, Thankyou Lee & Linda for organising and thanks also to your helpers Jeff Lorraine and Trotter, loved the wine and cheese afternoon thanks for my gifts Linda and a big thanks to Phil for sorting my solar issue looking forward to the next one.

Well done you guys you all must’ve worked very hard and I’m glad the weather went for you only wished I could’ve with you all

Last edited:
jenny ( minsorella) spent the day in bed yesterday feeling poorly what were you two up to

jenny ( minsorella) spent the day in bed yesterday feeling poorly what were you two up to
We did not have any contact. You can be contagious for 10 days after having COVID and many people won't even know that they have had it.

Back