2006 Autotrail Cheyenne 630SE for sale

Beatrix

Hi everyone, I've owned this since 2019 when I bought it off a friend who'd bought it new when he retired and given it a very high internal spec.
I'll add some internal pictures later.
Autotrail Cheyenne 630SE
on Fiat Ducato,43,000 miles, 2 careful owners,
1 year MOT & full service history, engine re-mapped for more bhp.
Refillable Glaslow bottles, new fridge, tyres and many other items replaced in last 2-3 years.
Loads of useful features for comfortable UK or European touring for 1 or 2 people.
£28,500
1714807223999.png

Nice looking rig.
How long?
What payload ?

Nice looking rig.
How long?
What payload ?
At a guess (also being an Owner of a Autotrail 600 series Motorhome) ... That would be 6.7M long and 3500Kg (if not upgraded).
It also looks like the Lo-Line model, which means instead of a overcab bed, it has extra storage lockers on the sides and front.

Nice looking rig.
How long?
What payload ?
Hi sorry slow reply been at work all day. I think it's 6.3m(the clue's in the name...), but I usually say 6.5 as it's got a tow bar. the bike rack is an optional extra and yes, 3500 payload.

At a guess (also being an Owner of a Autotrail 600 series Motorhome) ... That would be 6.7M long and 3500Kg (if not upgraded).
It also looks like the Lo-Line model, which means instead of a overcab bed, it has extra storage lockers on the sides and front.
Yeah, 6.3m as I replied on original reply. 2 large sofas convert to 2 really good singles just by removing the back cushions, or a large double if you can/want to climb off the end to go to the loo in the middle of the night ;-) , full toilet/separate shower etc at rear. Nice and bright with big side windows and one large overhead window.

Yeah, 6.3m as I replied on original reply. 2 large sofas convert to 2 really good singles just by removing the back cushions, or a large double if you can/want to climb off the end to go to the loo in the middle of the night ;-) , full toilet/separate shower etc at rear. Nice and bright with big side windows and one large overhead window.
My Cheyenne has the same kind of layout with two sofas in the front that convert to a double, but when I did the measurements, I found I could just use one sofa pulled out to make the same sized double and that kept the other sofa available to sit on. perfect :)
(I actually use the overcab bed as the main bed however).

I think this era of Autotrails are really well made.

My Cheyenne has the same kind of layout with two sofas in the front that convert to a double, but when I did the measurements, I found I could just use one sofa pulled out to make the same sized double and that kept the other sofa available to sit on. perfect :)
(I actually use the overcab bed as the main bed however).

I think this era of Autotrails are really well made.
yeah, but one person still has to climb over the other in the night.... Mine doesn't have an overcab bed.

Nice looking rig.
How long?
What payload ?
I realised late last night that payload isn't the same as revenue weight in many cases, so dug out my v5 and there isn't a separate line for payload, but then maybe pay... is the same as revenue.... but in Practical Motorhome the two figures quoted for a van seem to be different ??
Are you interested in buying ?

Back