2010 IH Tio RL on 6.3M 3.0Lit Ducato Multijet 160

Vanterrier

Selling my much loved used not abused van. Reluctant sale, end of an era for us...

IH Tio RL Lake Blue Metallic rear lounge2010 Fiat Ducato 6.3 M with Multijet 160 engine and six speed manual gearbox.
Cruise control
Air con in cab and electric windows and mirrors.
Bottle cooler and flip up map holder on dash.
Kenwood DNN6250DAB unit with Garmin satnav and two view switchable reversing camera. Also has reversing sensors.
New Maxxis 265/75/16 tyres on front with Continental Vanco2 tyres with good tread on rears, spare and additional spare tyre.
52740 miles with some service history, manuals and V5 along with two sets of keys and alarm fobs.
IH and Fiat manuals present
Large rear boot space with 12v and 240v power sockets and light in single rear body panel.
Tools and jack present.
Side door entry is via an Omnistep electric step.
Towbar was removed for additional payload but is available to refit if required. Wiring still in place.
Solar panel on roof and MPPT controller keeps leisure battery and starter battery topped up.240v charger also fitted.
On board fresh and waste water tanks and 20Lit LPG Tank underslung by Gas-it. LPG has LED level indicator in kitchen unit.
Inside, floors have removable IH mats and a handy lift up lid below floor storage compartment in lounge and shoe storage behind front seats.
All upholstery is half leather and cab seats are rotating with drop down tables.
Kitchen unit has storage drawers and cupboard and a Smev Oven, grill and four burner hob with filtered extractor fan above.
Opposite there's a three way Domestic fridge with freezer compartment, below cutlery drawer and wardrobe with TV aerial and booster.
Good sized washroom has rooflight, mirrors cupboard and shelves, curtain and shower head with water saving trigger. Thetford C402 electric flush toilet and cassette with drop down basin above.
All windows and roof lights have Seitz blinds and fly screens and cab has Remis blinds to front and sides.
Handy storage above cab and below lounge seats
Avtex TV and DVD player pops up at rear
Beds can be made up as two singles either side of the lounge or one transverse double.
Heating and Water Heating by gas and/or electric is by Truma boiler.
Main panel controls are CBE PC200
Theres a combined CO2 and smoke alarm fitted for peace of mind.

£34,000 will consider sensible offers

Van is located in NE England near Hexham

Can email more pictures if interested...

20230521_153806.jpg20230521_153710.jpg20230521_142415.jpg20230521_125845.jpg20230521_145855.jpg20230521_150128.jpg20230521_150231.jpg20230521_150438.jpg20230521_150530.jpg20230521_150615.jpg20230521_150710.jpg20230521_150925.jpg

So sad when it comes to this, I'm dreading it but I feel it might not be far of and no other holiday type excites me at all, Liz keeps trying to get me to sell the van and do cruises, if I sell it it will only be to downsize to a PVC.

Not seen that van, but I do like, so if my Lotto comes up expect a PM.

It needs to be last weeks lotto mate as its sold already... ;)

Not got a clue what we'll be doing next :unsure:

Bye folks and thanks for all the advice you've collectively given, much appreciated
K ;)

Excellent, well pleased for that bit of it anyway, was it a member or elsewhere?

Well done him, wise choice.

Will you be staying on here?

I'm very sorry to see you go.

Northumberland is a beautiful place, especially the Cheviots.

I'm not surprised your pvc went so quickly, you've clearly taken care of it. Well done. 👍

Will probably call in to have a looksee for a while but I'm not buying another van so will not be renewing my subscription ☹️
Well you can afford it now.

I'd still keep it on too much fun to be had with all the miscreants on here.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back