Bailey approach 730

Carrotts

Hi. We have had numerous motorhomes over the years and we find our Bailey autograph ticks all the right boxes. Some of the things we have noticed that we find wrong with it ,is that the finishing/trimming is bad,,ie a few external trims we re glued down and quite a few internal trims been re glued .some look like never been glued.....
Sunday night /evening we noticed for the first time a small amount of water was pooling in the shower tray even though no one had used shower or toilet. ,,,,after mopping up a few times it stopped. ...later when investigating it we established that the rain was seeping through the toilet door and dribbling under the cassette into the shower tray ,via toilet swivel base .. whether this was due to the torrential rain (never experienced rain as heavy and long as this). Or we have now developed a leak. The pooling stopped when rain stopped.
Wondered if anyone else had this problem and any ideas how to solve it. Thanks.

Do you mean water was getting in through the external door for the cassette? If so I had this leak (different make) last year. Was easy fix by removing the door and casing, cleaning off old silicone then refitting everything. In my case it was aged silicone but I do have a new rubber seal spare for when it’s needed lol

remove, clean and reseal and refit is my advice but see what others post 👍

This is major problem with bailey toilet cassette doors , when you close press it hard you will hear it click.

Aslo seal between frame and the plastic tray of toilet .

Ive fitted a drip rail over top as extra..
Check for damp in floor around that area with invasive metre or get your dealer to do it ..

IMG_20201102_123048.jpgIMG_20201102_123108.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back