battery for sale

rugbyken

after having my new battery fitted at goosnargh last years hybrid system was removed the lithium has gone to a new home & i now have a 180A lead carbon battery for sale, although it is a year old it has only been back up in the system, it is a 180A lead carbon goes to 154A at 12v although it is the size of a standard battery it is about 3” taller ( 33long 17 wide 27 tall ) being lead carbon it can be fitted on side or end any orientation they are also quite weighty approx 48kg cost now about £350 im looking for £100 available to collect from rutland or i could bring it to hollingwort new year meet

IMG_1747.pngIMG_1748.pngIMG_1749.pngIMG_1745.jpegIMG_1744.jpegIMG_1750.png

after having my new battery fitted at goosnargh last years hybrid system was removed the lithium has gone to a new home & i now have a 180A lead carbon battery for sale, although it is a year old it has only been back up in the system, it is a 180A lead carbon goes to 154A at 12v although it is the size of a standard battery it is about 3” taller ( 33long 17 wide 27 tall ) being lead carbon it can be fitted on side or end any orientation they are also quite weighty approx 48kg cost now about £350 im looking for £100 available to collect from rutland or i could bring it to hollingwort new year meet
Just a comment on the kind of use this battery is likely to have seen ....
I have the original Hybrid system that Kens Hybrid system is based on, and as he says, the way it works the Lead Carbon gets very lightly used.

To give an idea to that, I have had my Lead Carbon batteries installed for just over 3 years and this shows the number of Total charge cycles that my own Lead Carbons have seen in the two years they have been part of the Hybrid setup. Just 33 cycles out of many hundreds. Kens will likely be the same or maybe less, and with his battery allowing for 600 Cycles, could be within 95% of a brand new battery at less than a third the original cost :)
LeadCarbon.png

Just a comment on the kind of use this battery is likely to have seen ....
I have the original Hybrid system that Kens Hybrid system is based on, and as he says, the way it works the Lead Carbon gets very lightly used.
Kens will likely be the same or maybe less, and with his battery allowing for 600 Cycles, could be within 95% of a brand new battery at less than a third the original cost
thanks for the explanation david mine has actually done 16 of the 600 cycles quoted so definitely nearly new lol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back