Burstner Model

Work not scheduled until December 2024 as I posted previously. On the bright side, I only have to save £100 per month to come up with my £1700 contribution ...

Steve
Surely it's got to be worth paying £1700...... your Van value probably worth more now than when you bought her🤞🤞.

Not in the market for another van yet, but it would need to have two single beds and a decent sized garage to take a mobility scooter to even be considered.

£1700! As a proportion of how much and for what?
Surely in many cases that is more than the cost of the actual repair so why not just get quotes from elsewhere?

£1700! As a proportion of how much and for what?
Surely in many cases that is more than the cost of the actual repair so why not just get quotes from elsewhere?
Because a] Burstner can charge that amount; and b] it will be an official Burstner repair, rather than by 'AN Other', and when we come to sell the Motorhome, it will offer the Buyer reassurance. It may not add any money to the sale price, but it may help close the sale

Steve

We have a Burstner Nexxo 660 Family 2008. Inside it is dated in style but still in excellent condition. Only about 50% of underfloor heating works but that is unimportant to us. On transit MK7 which is a timing chain and cheap to service. Minimal rust on chassis. Huge over cab bed. Burstners are well made in our opinion.

Out of interest Just noticed a 2016 Burstner Ixeo 590 Sovereign on Don Amott in Derby for 55K but.......offered us only 44K for our 2020 Eldiss Vogue 105 we bought in May this yr don't think we'll bother, they will probably put ours on forecourt for 52K, I know they have overheads BUT 😫.

Out of interest Just noticed a 2016 Burstner Ixeo 590 Sovereign on Don Amott in Derby for 55K but.......offered us only 44K for our 2020 Eldiss Vogue 105 we bought in May this yr don't think we'll bother, they will probably put ours on forecourt for 52K, I know they have overheads BUT 😫.
That asking price is £2000 more than we paid for the same year, same model in April 2021 with 8767 miles on the clock!

Steve

Sales Lady started off by saying our Van's book price was 39K & then offered 44K as if she was doing us a favour, we do like the Van but not that much 😆Would be interesting to see what they would offer you.....give em a call tomorrow 😉.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back